Texas LED Lighting Rebates
LED Lighting Rebates are a great way to make room in your budget for an LED retrofitting project. However, the rules governing lighting rebates can be difficult to understand making the rebate hard to claim.
Spark Lighting has years of experience helping our customers find the LED rebate they need to economically complete their project. Each rebate program is different and varies depending on the city of construction, but we know the ins and outs of each LED retrofitting rebate program in Texas.
We will help you apply for these rebates and make sure your LED lighting retrofit projects meets all of the rebate requirements.
Examples of common requirements
- Fixtures must be DLC listed
- Lamps are ENERGY STAR certified or DLC listed
- Inspection from a utility company program manager
- Limited funds available
It’s important to understand your different LED lighting rebate options. There are three main types of lighting rebates: prescriptive, custom and point of sale.
- Prescriptive Lighting Rebates: Paid out based on parameters correlating to the items sold. Savings are not immediate.
- Custom Lighting Rebates: Incentives for projects which do not meet the requirements of the existing prescriptive rebate program.
- Point of Sale Lighting Rebates: Set around specific products and given at the time of purchase.
Spark Lighting works with building owners and managers as the sponsor company to help them obtain these rebates and incentives. Some rebates are straightforward, others require extensive knowledge, hard work and persistence. Let us handle the stress of applying for and meeting the common requirements for LED rebates in Texas. We are an approved lighting contractor with CenterPoint Energy in Houston, Austin Energy in Austin, Oncor in Dallas and CPS Energy in San Antonio.
Learn more about the rebates and incentives offered in your area.