LED Solar Pathway Lighting at Gene Green Park
Harris County asked us to illuminate the walking trails at Gene Green Park using solar-powered LED post top lights. With over 11,000 feet of walking trails, we needed to find a fixture that not only blended in well with the natural environment, but also had the right amount of light output. We chose to use (154) of the IPL series from First Light Technologies.
The self-contained, contemporary, curvilinear design smartly embraces modern solar power, adaptive control and LED technologies. With robust construction, and unequalled performance, these solar lights are an excellent fit wherever high-quality, full cutoff lighting and minimal visual clutter is required.
Gene Green Park can now enjoy the many benefits of their new solar-powered lights including:
- Architecturally pleasing design with no unsightly panel
- Minimal site impact with no trenching, cabling or wiring
- Minimal ongoing costs with no electrical bills or bulbs to change
- Immune from power outages
- Provide a visibly green statement without recurring carbon emissions